Your clan has reached the clan mission limit

pentagram
Private

Your clan has reached the clan mission limit

Postby pentagram » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:28 am

I understand why the clan limit is 60 members, but why is there a clan mission limit instead of unlocking a different reward once the clan reaches 60 members? Wouldn't switching to a diamond reward or an extra dice game make more sense? I hope something can be figured out that is not too taxing on the developers, thank you.

brian miller
Sergeant

Re: Your clan has reached the clan mission limit

Postby brian miller » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:52 pm

pentagram wrote:I understand why the clan limit is 60 members, but why is there a clan mission limit instead of unlocking a different reward once the clan reaches 60 members? Wouldn't switching to a diamond reward or an extra dice game make more sense? I hope something can be figured out that is not too taxing on the developers, thank you.

I like how you say you understand why the limit is 60 & then right after ask why there is a limit haha classic. But the reason theres no reward after is because #1 its the way it is & #2 reaching 60 members in ur clan IS THE REWARD for completing all those missions in the 1st place. The missions are the task, the reward is 60 spots. If they were to make another reward after that reward, then what happens after a clan gets that reward? Do they make another reward? Where does it end?
Its just not a well thought out idea. Its like the equivalent of saying why don't we all get a million dollars? Wouldnt that be great? Sure, but it doesnt work that way & neither does the clan rewards.

And 3 years into this game where nothing has been added for years, no suggestion anyone makes will ever result in something new being added. Whether its a good idea or not. With only a few hundred people logged in at anytime, just be happy the game is still running because it could get shutdown at any moment. But there surely won't be any improvements or updates... EVER. That should be obvious by now lol

pentagram
Private

Postby pentagram » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:37 pm

Thanks for the response, yeah, I was just curious if it was something the developers were thinking of updating at some point, since it seems like it would be pretty easy continue the same mission but just switch to a different reward, diamonds/gas/whatever.

Алена ВВ
Recruit

Postby Алена ВВ » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:34 am

Полностью согласна )) могли бы чем то другим порадовать .. :)

brian miller
Sergeant

Postby brian miller » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:43 pm

the sooner everyone understands that nothing new will ever be added to this game, the sooner you can either #1, play another game or #2 make peace with it & just play out the game whatever way you like.

The last time anything was updated in this game was August 2016. Thats 3 years ago.
The developers have already moved on to other projects, releasing 2 other games.
This game is probably only still alive because its extremely cheap to keep running & people still spend money on it. But they surely won't pay some dev's salary to update a game thats 4 years old & only a handful of people still play. It's just not smart money & neither is thinking any updates will ever occur.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but its better to know the truth than just hoping for something to change where it wont. You can know that Santa Claus isn't real or continue believing he is. One's the truth & the other is fantasy. If i'm gonna fantasize about anything, its mos def not this game haha

Return to “Questions”