When are we going to see something NEW?

bart
Recruit

When are we going to see something NEW?

Postby bart » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:59 pm

When are we ever going to see anything new? new kinds of troops? buildings? defenses? ANYTHING?

The game is starting to get stale just having the same ole same ole...... Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game, very much but it's been over a year now and nothing new........

Come on developers, lets do SOMETHING new.... ANYTHING!!! Maybe a new kind of wicked troop that beats ass when leveled to a six? Maybe a new kind of bomb...paralizes the enemies clan troops for five seconds? I mean it... anything?????

brian miller
Sergeant

Re: When are we going to see something NEW?

Postby brian miller » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:07 pm

Only thing thats new is the new game the devs have been working on. Our posts, suggestions & questions regarding this game without getting feedback from Support or the Devs are certainly nothing new.

It is possible they change the name of the game from Starcolony to Stalecolony.

Nope who am i kidding, even that would require too much effort from them. For us who play the game its pretty much same ole same ole or play something else all together.

bart
Recruit

Postby bart » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:02 pm

I agree, I am going to stop spending any money on the game until I see some new content. I am NOT going to play the new game at all since they SEEM to care more about a new game then one with current gamers playing who have spent so much already on it.... So.... HEY... If you read these posts, either give me some new content, or hey, I spend no more cash!!!!

pentagram
Private

Postby pentagram » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:53 am

I agree, ANY new content would be great. new quest line would be fantastic.

Jägermeister
Recruit

Postby Jägermeister » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:38 pm

It is sad that nobody here from the developers reports to anything !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Return to “Game features”