What does it mean for this game?

brian miller
Sergeant

Re: Flash End of Life Dec 2020

Postby brian miller » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:43 pm

pentagram wrote:Just read this article:
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashpla ... -life.html

What does it mean for this game?

Means the game will die. And unless Support comes on here to address one of these posts, thats the only thing you can think.
Other Flash games have been proactive with converting the game in advance. They've made a point to speak to their communities to make sure they are well informed.
Starcolony on the other hand has been 100% silent, over months of people like yourself asking about it. Their silence on this issue can only mean 1 thing. They have no plans for keeping the game going & are just letting it go so the cash keeps coming in. Of course had they been more open about their plans, many people would still be playing & spending money here. So they've only hurt themselves & the game you'd think they'd care about.
Sorry i'll probably be the only person to answer your question here.

paddywack
Recruit

Postby paddywack » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:10 am

Support sent me an email months ago saying they are open for business and will let all players know that things will be ok and not to worry, hmmm!

Now i realise they was just chatting pusspiss.

These Con artists could not manage a piss up in a brewery the way they handled this and have shown total lack of respect towards the good people who have been loyal throughout SC time and paid in enough dues

Support staff knew about EOL for Flash player back in 2017 waaaaahaaaaaa !

pentagram
Private

Postby pentagram » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:28 am

Instead of future-proofing this game the developers decided to make a new game called 'Clash & GO!' for mobile :? . I remember taking a quick look at it some years ago and thinking it looked horrible :roll: , so I never played it. Today I tried looking it up again just to see what was up with this company. It looks like 'Clash & GO!' has since been removed from all app stores. Yikes :?: .

brian miller
Sergeant

Postby brian miller » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:01 pm

pentagram wrote:Instead of future-proofing this game the developers decided to make a new game called 'Clash & GO!' for mobile :? . I remember taking a quick look at it some years ago and thinking it looked horrible :roll: , so I never played it. Today I tried looking it up again just to see what was up with this company. It looks like 'Clash & GO!' has since been removed from all app stores. Yikes :?: .

Yeah Clash & Go died a quiet death about a year ago. With only 4 people commenting on its end, should be no surprise why it died... It was never popular in the 1st place.
Screenshot of their ending message: https://prnt.sc/vgd2d9

Return to “Questions”