experience wanted

kyxysyx
Recruit

experience wanted

Postby kyxysyx » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:10 pm

good morning ! is there a way to gain experience faster? next rank up is 20K away . at 10 to 15 points for every battle won , that would be a few years away ! any shortcuts ? :roll:

brian miller
Sergeant

Re: experience wanted

Postby brian miller » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:27 am

kyxysyx wrote:good morning ! is there a way to gain experience faster? next rank up is 20K away . at 10 to 15 points for every battle won , that would be a few years away ! any shortcuts ? :roll:

Are you asking about Experience for your troops to get them to level faster?
Or are you asking about Experience for your account to rank up faster?

Those are 2 different things, with 2 different answers.

gleetha
Recruit

Postby gleetha » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:34 am

Experience for my account to rank up faster .

kyxysyx
Recruit

Postby kyxysyx » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:40 am

90 people see the question . nobody answers .

this is a forum . any suggestions ?

brian miller
Sergeant

Postby brian miller » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:49 pm

gleetha wrote:Experience for my account to rank up faster .

If you mean your Account Level you rank up those with in game purchases. http://prntscr.com/uj5u2y
If you mean your Account Experience Points that add up to a level like these: http://prntscr.com/uj5ue1 Then thats more involved. You can get those xp from doing the missions, from completing quests, rewards from playing dice & the Wheel of Misfortune mini games. Attacking is probably the easiest way, you get xp from destroying enemy Command Centers. I think 15xp per CC u destroy. But sending reinforcements will grant you the most XP. Say you fill a request for say 5 mega bats, thats 30 supply of units & will grant you 30 xp. So if you're in a clan that requests a lot of reinforcements, you can get a ton of xp that way.

There may be something else I'm leaving out, but those are the biggest methods for gaining XP. Personally it was never that important to me. Minerals & Gas & upgrading my troops & base were always my goal. The XP just came along with playing. I've also started playing in the 1st month this game was released many years ago, so my XP has always been somewhat high.

Anyways hope I was able to help & answer your question.

Return to “Questions”