Tired

Harley Quinn
Recruit

Tired

Postby Harley Quinn » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:38 am

I planned to write a very different post on forums today...and I still intend to say what was meant to be in it. I'm just going to add.

So...I want to thank some people (in no particular order...and if I leave somebody out...accident).

I think I'll start with my fellow QATs and it seems very fitting to begin with Tokkie.

So many people today don't know who Tokkie is. And that's a shame. He fought for all of our rights as players. He spent a lot of time banned. So, thank you, Tokkie, for always standing up.

BillyNasty. The guy is a gem and he actually almost reduced me to tears with something he once said before in my defense. You won't meet many nicer people.

Golfdog. If it wasn't for him? I don't think I'd have put fences up on Etter. He's a sweetie, too.

Knife. The guy went to bat for me along with Ukko to vote for me. Both pretty cool. He even gave me some good advice.

Tweaky. He's just an all around fun guy. He makes you feel like you belong.

Q. The man is a genius.

IronEyes. Another great guy who isn't what he seems to some people.

And um...I'm not sure if I got all my QATs, however...

From Dont Feed the Bear you've got Master Grizz (aka Papa Bear). He's a very chilled out leader.

Theseus. The guy always sticks up for others.

Ruesky. Sweet and really nice.

From Red Thunder...Hulk. We got to have a very good talk. More people should try that.

Then you've got GRRRR, Mayzie, MaMs, AuntJemima, Adare, Neshoba, Zarabina, Ragey, Joker, some of the members of Bag or Get Bagged, Blood Bath, Tiger Pack, The Damned, um...sheesh. Go to these people. They're caring and helpful.

It's much shorter than I want it to be and I know I'm leaving people out (sorry!)...except...what's on my mind today are the ridiculous bans I keep getting. Today I was banned for coarse language+politics+drugs+spam. I apparently can't do anything right because I am -constantly- banned for something and I don't even know what it is half the time. I've ceased to ask support because I'm really tired of getting bizarre answers to my questions. And I'm tired of trying to play a game with friends I enjoy talking to when it seems if I -breathe- I get banned. So...I think I'm done. Don't quote me. I just don't see the point of being here when it's more of a chore to mind my every movement than it is enjoyable to play. I've seen tons of people do the exact same stuff as I have and never be banned. So...yeah. I'm too tired to fight hypocrisy and idiocy. Life is hard enough. A game? Should be fun. If I do stay? They will never see another penny from me. Anyway, take care all if I leave. Was nice knowing you and I really enjoyed -talking- with you.
Last edited by Harley Quinn on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shaman
Private

Re: Tired

Postby Shaman » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:22 am

What's your nickname in the game?
Главарь Клана "Секта"

auntjemima
Recruit

Postby auntjemima » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:49 am

Hi Harley and gratz on making the qat team,im sure youll be a great addition to their clan.I can relate completely to what you are saying. Support has completely shut down to the issue and does not even answer repeated emails from me regarding chat bans.They simply feel only one player and one clans opinion matters (we rock) . I also will never spend my money here due to how ive been treated and no longer even care to play the game.Its amazing to me that one small group of really nasty people can completely ruin the game for everyone else (we rock clan).Its almost worth letting their pathetic clan win a war just so they go away and stop harassing other players.I have been banned for simply telling players "hi" or discussing "fishing".It appears that the chat mods can ban you without supports approval( bans happen within seconds of comment,yet support takes hours just to read a message) quite obvious! It was a pleasure playing with you Harley you are an awesome person.If not for cool people like you and others who play here I would have left long ago but now the time has come for me to bail ,im sorry I cant take the abuse anymore ...goodbye

Ashley Hersey
Corporal

Postby Ashley Hersey » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:09 am

Good example for you support. They fail to listen to anyone's words but their own. I would hate to see good people go or leave the game (Harley) but if they like to add negativity to a game and chat that always has moments then they are a part of the problem not part of the solution (Auntjemima). This is the negativity that I have spoke of before, win or lose it don't bother us, name calling don't bother us, bashing us don't bother us, and so on and so on as we get everyday from the same members. I understand Harley has been banned many times but I have also seen her work her butt of trying to keep peace in the chat. Even a well respected player cant even get respect when trying to keep peace.

Maybe many dont understand what is consider a negative vibe, its pretty clear. Anything negative to a person or a group of people. Which many take part in this when they line up to bash any we rock members. All we got to say is bring it, we are a group of those who don't give up, that are strong in ever aspect. So telling us we have no right to chat in common only makes up come into common even more, telling others not to join us cause we are not good, only makes us try even harder and find those that are strong with us.

Many seem to fail to understand when you bash a clan or a person or a group of people the only people or person you make look by is yourself. As the leader of we rock i love to say thank you for bashing us, those who took part in doing so got us 4 new members that are great, wonderful and growing strong with us so please i beg you bash away for you only reflect your true colors onto others and there by far bright colors.

Theseus
Commander

Postby Theseus » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Wait. You said that she shouldn't have been banned, and that banning her was abuse of power and that she didn't break any rules. But then you said that the moderator was doing the right thing by banning her, and that she broke the rules. And then changed the topic of this thread to complaining about how horrible it must be to be in your clan and how everyone in common chat is a horrible bully. And somehow you managed to insult auntjemima, one of the people that Harley said was supportive, caring, and helpful. I'm confused. It seems like you're using this thread to change the topic to insulting people you don't like and glorifying yourself. Could someone please explain this to me?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Marine
Lieutenant

Postby Marine » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:59 pm

Tokkie was a great guy and helped me out, GoldDog has stood up for me and those are in my opinion the two nicest QAT's

Theseus
Commander

Postby Theseus » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:11 pm

Ashley Mod Proof.png
Ashley Mod Proof.png (61.67 KiB) Viewed 9683 times
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Theseus
Commander

Postby Theseus » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:53 pm

Support Denial 1.png