Fix bottom forum buttons...

OneTwoRush
Recruit

Fix bottom forum buttons...

Postby OneTwoRush » Fri May 06, 2016 5:58 am

So, i wanted to see who the "team" was, but apparently I'm not allowed to view member lists or profiles. That's strange, I guess you guys don't want to credit the creators? Seems a little shady that someone would not want to put their name on their work.

Also a member list would be great, so we can see who in our clan is actually accessing the forums to look for information rather then just flooding chat with the same questions a million times.

I want to make sure its stated that i have no problem helping people or answering questions, but basic information should be posted some where and exploring that place should be part of the tutorial.

maleficent
Corporal

Re: Fix bottom forum buttons...

Postby maleficent » Fri May 06, 2016 10:29 am

What team do you mean?

OneTwoRush
Recruit

Postby OneTwoRush » Fri May 06, 2016 10:38 am

At the bottom of the page, there are several links.

"Contact Us The Team Members Delete all board cookies"

The only ones i have found that work are the contact us and the delete cookies. I am assuming that the link to "The team" is meant to be the creators or moderators/admins. To add in a button for everyone that no one can use is a bit ridiculous and confusing. Does it mean the developers?

It also sets a bad example, making it look like "The team" does not want to be recognized for their contributions for whatever reason. Usually in my experience it stems from something that is unscrupulous or immoral. Otherwise everyone would want their name posted on their product somewhere.

Deserted
Corporal

Postby Deserted » Sat May 07, 2016 8:40 am

maleficent, read this: http://www.phpbbguru.net/documentation/admin/
I assume your native language is russian.

maleficent
Corporal

Postby maleficent » Tue May 10, 2016 2:49 pm

The team means "Forum administrators". If you have any questions you can contact our team via support@starcolony.com.

Return to “Ideas and suggestions”