Players caught cheating

Krillon
Recruit

Players caught cheating

Postby Krillon » Sun May 03, 2020 11:29 pm

There are players in the game that make a habit out of cheating. They like to do attacks where they achieve 25 million resources per attack so they can upgrade their Bases quickly. They then can "earn" the extra aspid and the add'l railgun from Etter for their Terra Base. Then they think they should Challenge for lands in Conquest to gain the rewards the lands provide and then use that to gain an edge in Battle of Titans. Now I can understand why they'd want those advantages, but it is just plain not right that they use such practices to gain such unscrupulous advantage versus those not running scripts or whatever. They should not be permitted to be rewarded for, in a word, - cheating.
I don't know if it is a possibility, but a simple temporary ban from the game does not get it done. When the ban is finished they just come back to use their ill gotten gains. I suggest that any Base caught cheating to gain resources and unfair advantage in this manner be banned from participating in Conquest permanently.

chrisorcam
Recruit

Re: Players caught cheating

Postby chrisorcam » Fri May 08, 2020 11:35 pm

i agree 100%. look at the guy who cheated in the conquest against legion today same old cheat i thought they patched those cheats

Return to “Ideas and suggestions”